LIVE OAK ART CENTER
1014 Milam Street, Columbus, TX. 78934
(979) 732-8398 -
Download a rental form now!
Building Rental Form
PLEASE SPECIFY THE EXACT TIME YOU (or your caterer) WANT ACCESS TO THE BUILDING.
LIVE OAK ART CENTER AGREEMENT FOR BUILDING USE
1. Use of any LOAC building, patio or other areas may not interfere with any LOAC exhibit or other scheduled program. Date and time must be confirmed in advance of building use by application to the Board Member or LOAC Representative in charge.
2. There will be one named person or representative of organization responsible for adherence to rules and for clean up after use of the facilities. The user is solely responsible for setting up and cleaning up before and after the event for which the facility is being used.
3. All areas should be clean and neat before building is closed. Floors should be swept. Chairs, tables, dishes, tableware and other items must be clean and returned to usual storage area. All trash should be bagged and removed to outside dumpster. Cleaning deposit does not cover this clean up. That fee is used to get gallery back to gallery standards.
4. No hard liquor is to be served on any occasion. Beer and wine is acceptable.
5. No rowdiness and/or rambunctious games are permitted.
6. In accordance with the Fire Code, all smoking must be done outside. We are sorry but absolutely NO use of candles is allowed.
7. No use after 12:00 MIDNIGHT is permitted without PRIOR agreement from the LOAC Board Member or representative designated to close.
8. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ANY ARTWORK (PAINTINGS, PRINTS, CERAMIC, PHOTOGRAPHS, DRAWINGS, SCULPTURE, FOLKART, TEXTILES, ETC.) NOR ANY FURNISHINGS (PEDESTALS, LIGHTING, DESKS, TABLES, BENCHES, ETC.) BE MOVED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH AN OFFICER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE LIVE OAK ART CENTER.
9. The lessee/user is solely responsible for any damage done to the facility or any artwork and by signing this contract the user agrees to abide by these conditions.
of Room: 150 -
Lower level capacity
120 - Kitchen service capacity
150 - Patio Garden.
200 - Upstairs
Space Measurements: Front Gallery - (39 ft. x 30 ft.), Back Room - (30 ft. x 22 ft.) Upstairs -(67 ft. x 25 ft.)
11. The lessee/user shall at all times indemnify and save harmless the LOAC and its officers, agents and/or employees against any and all claims, demands, damages, loss judgments, costs, workers’ compensation payments, litigation expenses and counsel fees arising out of injuries to the person (including death) or damage to property alleged to have been sustained by:
officials, officers, agents and/or employees of the LOAC; the lessee/user or; any other person, whose injuries are alleged to have occurred on or near the leased property having been caused in whole or in part by the acts, omissions or neglect of the lessee/user or any other individual associated with the lease.
The existence of insurance shall in no way limit the scope of this indemnification. The lessee/user further undertakes to reimburse the LOAC for damage to property caused by the lessee/user, or his employees, agents, or volunteers, spectators or participants in connection with the lease/use of the property used by him/her or them.